here also as PDF Projekt 1en
Read also the section VI of the Draft of the Peoples’ Covenant
VI – Procedures relating to this Covenant
A. Adoption of the Covenant
22. This covenant is opened for participation by all peoples. This article recognizes any human community as a people, medical which is recognized by at least two states members of the United Nations.
23. The preliminary draft of this Covenant shall be open for a worldwide debate without any limitation as to participation. To this end, a multilingual Internet website shall be established.
24. This worldwide debate shall begin on the date appointed by the absolute majority of the Project Initiators having cast votes. It will continue until the sponsors will find, also by an absolute majority of votes cast, that acceptance has reached a certain level to justify further steps.
25. Any person by the age of 18 may at any time until the end of the debate declare him or herself project sponsor towards the present Project Initiators.
26. While the debate continues, the sponsors shall be entitled to adopt by a majority of votes cast such regulations as they deem necessary.
27. After closing the debate, the sponsors shall propose a procedure to secure the consent of the peoples regarding the preliminary draft. The absolute majority of the sponsors must adopt the said procedure.
B. Entry into force of the Covenant
28. After the consent of at least two people have been collected in accordance with the procedure referred to in Article 27 above, the Covenant will be deemed to be in force between the said two peoples.
29. Subsequently, the Covenant shall enter into force for any people newly consenting on the date on which consent has been obtained in accordance with article 26 above.
C. Implementation of the Covenant by States and governments
30. States and governments whose peoples have adopted this Covenant shall ensure that the Covenant or at least the principles set forth under I to IV are made a part of their national laws and international agreements.